Things have gotten quite busy in my world of beer! While still planning to open the brick and mortar shop, I’m also working to publish a beer book that breaks down beer to my lady friends, The Chick’s Guide to Beer. With the book will come a full launch and roll out throughout metro Atlanta and the southeast between now and the end of 2017. I’m going to need some assistance!
To help me maintain the monthly blog presence while I focus on these projects, I’ve enlisted the services of a few guest bloggers. Most posts will be about beer, but expect to also read some brew-less content over the next few months.
Since we’re on the topic, if you’re a blogger or someone who enjoys writing in general, I hope you’ll also consider the invitation. There are just a few rules:
- Keep it clean – no vulgarity or profanity
- Keep it bipartisan – please, no politics!
- Keep it original – your unique work is appreciated.
- Keep it readable – no more than 1500 words or a 6 minute read.
- Keep it timely – your recycled content is welcome, as long as it’s still timely.
Of course, ABB reserves the right to refuse content for any reason and as a reminder, guest bloggers will not be compensated. To get started, please complete this Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/sMx